We know you will be as happy as we are that this years Scampagnata is confirmed!
The day will offer the usual fun and games…
- Children’s games
- Raffle prizes
Gates open: 09:30
Bocce: 13:45 to 14:00 ’til late
Price: £5 per person (free for under 12’s)
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/924536308223961
Everyone welcome; no need to have attended an AVC event in the past.
For those who have been before, the plan is the same as past years. For those who have not, or if you need a little refresh…
- Upon arrival pay committee member at the gate before picking your parking (and picnic) spot for the day in the field.
- Setup camp however you want – picnic tables, gazebos, garden umbrellas are all fine.
- Food and drink can be whatever you choose to bring. If you choose to bring a BBQ please ensure you light and look after it safely. Please do not place BBQ’s directly onto the ground as you may scorch the grass.
- Bocce rounds and which teams need to be ready as well as other events will be announced via loud speaker so keep your ears open for any calls.
- Unfortunately, dogs will not be permitted in the field.
- Please remember to park close together, we want to make sure there’s room for everyone!
- And, when you leave, please take all litter with you.